Guided Enrollment & Support Call Center
Based in Harrisburg, PA, and servicing all time zones, the U.S. Enrollment Services Benefits Center is a secure facility that utilizes some of the most modern technology to monitor and support client and participant communications. Leveraging robust call technology and interpersonal feedback, every aspect of the client experience is monitored, recorded, and tracked. Ongoing client quality measures and telephonic surveys ensure that every client receives timely, accurate and professional service.
The Benefits Center works as an extension to the employer’s Human Resources Department, taking calls and questions during Open Enrollment and for New Hire Onboarding throughout the year. Benefits Associates are available to provide clients with one-on-one assistance, providing meaningful education to help employees make informed benefit elections.
- Customer satisfaction is job #1!
- Supports up to 100 Benefits Associates & bilingual enrollers onsite
- Telephonic capability to handle both small and large clients
- Clients receive a dedicated toll-free number
- Supports a variety of core and voluntary benefits, tax-favored plan, and retirement plans